The air is getting a little chilly everywhere, and the season’s first snow storms have struck already. Time to stash the gear away, hang cobwebs from the front porch and drink spiced pumpkin eggnog, right? Wrong! Halloween may be around the corner, but the windsurf racing season is in full swing! Check out the schedule of US racers for the next couple of weeks:
- Oct 18-20: Virginia Key, Miami FL – Miami Slalom Series, organized by Windsurfing Tour http://www.miamislalomseries.com/
- Oct 24 – Nov 6: Ho’okipa Beach Park, Maui HI – JP Aloha Classic, co-sanctioned by the AWT and the PWA http://www.alohaclassicmaui.com/
- Oct 26-27: Sand Key, Clearwater FL – Techno/RS:X Racing Series, hosted by the Clearwater Community Sailing Center http://www.clearwatercommunitysailing.org/
We even have a few intrepid world travelers attending the following international events:
- Oct 20-26: Civitavecchia, Italy – RS:X Youth World Championships
- Oct 26 – Nov 3: Eilat, Israel – U15/17 Techno European Championships
Trick or Treat?… BOTH!