Category: community

Windsurfing in Lebanon!

By Peter Bonello We were on our 5th day exploring Lebanon. As we drove north along the coast, I was getting more excited by what lay ahead. Having never set foot in the Middle...

Where the Wild Things Are!

By Frank Messina / Photos by Andy Craig (Heckscher session – June 15, 2019) So, I’m in my office, and two of my colleagues are complaining about the lack of sunny days this Spring....

Kindred Souls!

Thoughts from the 2019 US Nationals in Worthington, MN The 2019 US Course Racing Nationals took place this past weekend (June 6-8, 2019) in beautiful Worthington, Minnesota. The Worthington community in southwestern Minnesota has...

Clearwater delivers for the 2018 Kona Worlds!

The 2018 Kona Worlds took place in beautiful Clearwater Beach, Florida, USA on Oct 26-31, 2018. The Clearwater Community Sailing Center took center stage and delivered an event for the memory books! Clearwater is a...

Riding high after my first try at foiling!

By Adam Locke The US Sailing Center of Martin County (USSCMC), together with Neil Pryde and Adventure Sports, hosted an RS:One Convertible windsurfing demo on September 30, 2017. Local windsurfers from the Treasure Coast...

Big Day in Seattle!

By Greg Mejlaender Friday April 7th was a rare and very windy day for much of the Pacific NorthWest. Of course, the Gorge is famous for having high wind in the summer. But in...